EFS ADVANCED CLASS

Wednesday 8 February 2017

my blog

Hi, every buddy. I'm Xiaofang who studying in EFS class at Granville TAFE. This is my first time to use the blog and it's not easy for me, because the website letters all for english, but i'm concentration to listen the teacher what does she teaching, after that i creative the blog account successful.

In this Level, It is full time course. I have four teachers and they are teaching different subject for us. It's difficult course, we can't just learning half-day in the class without practice at home, but for me that's a little bit hard. After class, i have heaps of housework need to do, my kids still young, i need always around them and prepare everything to them, but i want to improve my english, i hope can speak english fluency in my lives, so i try me best and learn steps by steps.





    

No comments:

Post a Comment